Silver Tiger Consulting provides HR Outsoucing services, included retained recruiting for a number of clients. One of our clients, Dan's Service, Inc., is a premier mechanical and HVAC contractor specializing in the installation, repair, and sale of air conditioning units, ice machines, and refrigeration units. Over the past 35 years, they’ve developed an industry-leading reputation with their customized design and installation approach for their commercial, industrial, and residential customers.
They are currently seeking a reliable and energetic service technicians to join their growing team. The service technician will be responsible for repairing, installing, and troubleshooting systems in residential and commercial settings, which include heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units, refrigerated storage units, ice machines and beverage equipment. Our team here at Silver Tiger Consulting is currently handling all prescreens, interview scheduling with Dan's Service, Inc.'s hiring team, and verifying licenses/certifications.
The ideal candidate should have sharp diagnostic skills, previous experience in service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment, good attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and must be a team player. The successful service technician candidate should be able to diagnose the cause of the system’s failure, communicate the failure to the client in a way they can understand, and make the repair.
• Diagnose issues with Walk-in / Reach-in: coolers and freezers
• Diagnose issues with commercial prep tables with built-in refrigeration units
• Perform maintenance on refrigeration equipment
• Provide service to exhaust hoods and commercial refrigeration equipment
• Chiller experience is a plus
• Provide service to roof top package units
• Provide service to commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Systems
• Drive Dan’s Service technician vans safely to and from job site locations.
• Other duties as typical and required, including assistance with invoice preparation, communicating with estimation team and managers, etc.
• Medical Insurance
• Vision and Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Room For Growth
• Some Flexibility on work schedule
• Continuing Education
• Bonus Plan
$23-$35 per hour + additional bonus compensation
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1-5+ years of experience in HVAC service
• Working knowledge of refrigeration systems, gas piping, electricity, plumbing, and air flow are required
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards.
• Strong supervisory, communications, computer and mathematical skills are required.
• Current MA Refrigeration Technician License
• EPA 608 Universal Certification
• OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
Dan’s Service, Inc.’s HR Outsourcing Firm, Silver Tiger Consulting will be conducting all pre-screens, license verifications, and scheduling interviews with the hiring manager at Dan’s Service Inc.
You can apply using the links above or direct candidate referrals, resumes, and inquiries about the position to email@example.com. Feel free to call us about the position at 866-276-8981. Please ask to speak with Cori DiDonato or Jan Bloomer. All resumes and candidate information will be kept confidential.