Careers at Silver tiger Consulting
Office Assistant- Silver Tiger Support Team
We are seeking an energetic, extremely well organized and personable Office Assistant, to start on a part-time basis, for our Wakefield, MA office located right here at 301 Edgewater Place, Suite 100. This position will be part of our Support Team, which manages Silver Tiger Consulting’s client accounts. This will include learning and adapting to our processes we have in place to meet the needs of various clients in the construction, fitness, and professional services industries (CPAs, Financial Planners, Attorneys).
- Highly fluent in the full suite of Microsoft Office suite, specifically with Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and oriented to a customer service position
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in using QuickBooks online, with a demonstrated ability in using the Quickbooks invoicing and reporting features
- The ideal candidate will have experience using Constant Contact to upload contact lists, create emails, and update existing email templates with new content.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience using ADP payroll systems to process payroll.
The ideal candidate will have 100% track record and experience for the above requirements and will have demonstrated ability in managing transactions, payments, and accounts. Excellent communication and self-organization are paramount. We are willing to provide training on specific systems for candidates who demonstrate general knowledge of a similar system.
The candidate will handle clerical duties for maintaining confidential customer email lists, handling customer payroll processing, maintaining customer email lists and email templates in Constant Contact, handling customer support requests, handling customer payments, presentation creation (electronic and paper); assistance with workshop and events Silver Tiger Consulting holds, scheduling meetings, managing electronic and paper file creation and updating; managing weekly and monthly reports, and managing non-routine daily activities of the office as problem solver.
Initially an hourly rate based on a regular, ongoing schedule of 2 normal work days per week (approximately 16 hours).
This opportunity is an excellent but hard-working environment for a proven self-starter who likes variety in their workday. It is ideal for someone that has all of the required background and qualities but can only commit to two days per week.
Job Type: Part-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org